The Board of Education met last night at Lincoln-Way Central. Highlights from the October 21 meeting include:
• Student Council presidents provided an overview of student activities at each building.
•Central: Madison Jendersak
•East: Peyton Lamphear
•West: Emma Stiglic
• Reviewed and approved a list of Capital Improvement Projects set to take place during the summer of 2022. District administration will now work with the Board’s architect to design and bid all projects on the list. Projects include:
• Roofing restoration, pavement repair, and other routine maintenance
• Refinishing of the gymnasium floors at all three schools
• New stadium scoreboards at Central and East
• Foods lab renovation at Central
• Remodeling of conference and restroom facilities at West
•Appointed new members of the District 210 Advisory Committee, which consists of district stakeholders from all three campuses.
For more information about these items and other action taken during last night's meeting, visit BoardDocs: https://go.boarddocs.com/il/lw...